Fox Hunt Tennis 2018
Our club pro, Jeff Jones will be returning with his team of collegiate instructors. He’s a PE teacher by day and a tennis coach by night and just a super nice family man with a love for tennis. If you do not know Jeff, his coaching philosophy is “If you keep it fun, you will learn a ton.”
Spring lessons will begin May 15th.
Jeff will handle registration and payments through his website at https://unbeatabletennis.com/fox-hunt
SPRING JR. TENNIS
Monday's May 15 to June 15 (5 weeks)
We will have classes on Memorial Day
|9 to 12 yrs||4:30pm - 5:15pm||$60||$70|
|8 & under||5:15pm - 6:00pm||$60||$70|
|13 & older||6:00pm - 7:00pm||$75||$85|
Registration open March 1, 2017. Pay and register via Paypal at www.unbeatabletennis.com
Summer JR. Tennis
Camps will run June 18 - July 27 (6 weeks Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) There are no classes on Wednesdays.
Full Time = You are able to attend every class during this time frame (BEST DEAL)
Half Time = You are able to attend any 3 full weeks during this time frame, or attend two days a week of your choice over the course of the full 6 weeks.
Weekly = You are able to attend one week of your choice during the 6 week session
8 & Under – All Levels 11:00 to 11:45am
9 to 13 YEAR OLDS – All Levels 10:00 to 11:00am
13 & OLDER – All Levels 9:00 to 10:00am
ADULT SPRING PROGRAM
May 15 to June 12 (5 weeks) Make up date June 19th
FOX HUNT ADULT TENNIS CLINICS (Drills and play with Pro)
Mondays, 7:00pm to 8:30pm ($20 Member / $25 Non-Member)
Fox Hunt Ladies Doubles League
May 19 – June 30 Fridays 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Contact Jeff Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Matches to be played at the following locations:
• FAIRFAX STATION
• FOX HUNT
• OLD KEENE MILL
• VIRGINIA RUN
- 3 doubles matches played with a #1 #2 and #3 team ranked in order. Matches to start at 7:00pm unless captains agree to a different time
- No-Ad 8 game pro set with a 12 point tiebreaker at 7-7.
- Try to win as many games as possible (An 8-6 loss is much better than an 8-1 loss for example). The maximum points you could earn each week would be 24, if you were to win all 3 matches
- There will not be Win/Loss standings. The standings will just be total games won next to each team.
- Each team will play each other 2 times, once home and once away making a 6 match regular season.
- The top 2 teams at the end of the six matches will play one more time at the top team’s home court to determine the league champion.
- Home team is responsible for providing drinks and appetizers for everyone.
- Unbeatable Tennis will provide the balls for the matches. We would just like for them to be returned to us so we can use them for our classes.