Fox Hunt CLUB ID
We’ve made a few improvements over this last offseason, one of which is our state of the art Club ID and badging system. This system will make it much easier for members to come into the Club by simply “scanning” the barcode on their Fox Hunt ID. It will also improve our ability to collect data regarding member usage and capability to quickly look up emergency contact information of our members using the Club.
Below are a few ground rules to observe while using the new Club ID’s, please make yourself familiar with the following:
- By accepting a Club ID, you agree to follow these and all posted Club rules and abide by the Fox Hunt Swim and Tennis Club Bylaws.
- Club IDs will be printed ONCEfor all Club members 5 years of age and older; replacement, lost, and/or additional ID requests will be assessed $5 (Club IDs may be replaced at the discretion of Management and/or the Board).
- Club IDs are durable and will be used year over year for the duration of your Fox Hunt membership. ID’s are color coded to the type of membership your family is registered for, i.e. Associate member IDs are white with blue lettering and Permanent member IDs are blue with white lettering (If after this year, your membership affiliation changes, your card will need to be reprinted, otherwise the ID is good year over year).
- Club IDs will be “scanned” for entry to the Club and it is expected that you keep your Club ID with you while on the premises and don’t leave it at the Guard desk. If you forget your Club ID on occasion, the Guards can look in the database to validate membership (This should not be the norm however, you should bring your Club ID with you as you travel to and from the Club).
- Club IDs are the property of the Fox Hunt Swim and Tennis Club and membership may be revoked by Management or the Board if posted rules and/or bylaws are not followed.
- If terminating membership with Fox Hunt, your Club ID will need to be surrendered, if Club IDs are not turned in, bond decrement and/or fees may apply.
- If you have concerns regarding your Fox Hunt Club ID, please contact the Membership Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org